Monday, April 11, 2011

Saturday was a perfect day

We spent the afternoon arranging mums house and sewing while the guys went for a bike ride and then we ate 'Mexican' food and watched two (5ft+) gators swim around a pond with those creepy soft shelled turtles... we did not hope the annoying children fell in.... 
And then we ran by the beach for a quick walk
The first one Micah stayed awake for
These two crack me up
and it is so much fun having these two so close
hope all of your weekends were lovely too....back tomorrow....

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Those turtles are creepy! I had one on my door step a few weeks ago, it was literally knocking on the door. The dogs heard him first and started barking...anyway...looks like you guys had a lovely weekend, I probably would have pushed the kids in....did I say that? Oh and you're kid just keeps getting cuter, he is so yummy : )

Jessica said...

Wait I didn't realize it was one of THOSE turtles! UGH! I love turtles but those give me nightmares!

Yeah I was really hoping for natural selection to take over with the kids... the parents thought it was a good idea to take the kids down near the alligator... I am thinking maybe they were hoping one of the kids would get eaten too... haha

Norma's Nonsense said...

Looks like you all had a perfect weekend! Love the pic's of that baby boy.

Corinnea said...

It's so good being close to the three of you!

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the post. Love the pics. Wannna be back at the beach too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...