Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I made a dress

With Mums help - of course! It was fun but I will never be a regular clothing sewer... way to many instructions, and I am fully aware this is a super simple pattern!
I LOVE it! It's made from Modern Meadow Herringbone by Joel Dewberry in Lake
Unfortunately I won't get much use out of it until next year since it's not nursing friendly 
But I have another one in the works that we altered to hopefully take care of that problem! Of course it has been in the same stage of incomplete for over a week now so who knows when I'll get around to finishing it!

11 comments:

Joan's Good Life said...

That is SO cute! I love the fabric choice and the style of the dress. Good job Jess! The dress looks fab on you!

Norma's Nonsense said...

Cute pictures!!!! Good job on the dress; I bet you would be a very good dress maker. You are learning from an expert and that's a good thing...

Adrienne said...

Cute!!! You're looking fantastic, btw. :)

kms handmade said...

It looks great! I love that dress pattern! Did you guys add the pockets?? I don't remember it having pockets! I want pockets! I looks amazing on you!

Jessica said...

Cute dress! You always make such neat things; )

Corinnea said...

I love the dress! You did a very good job. I'm proud of you for going outside your comfort zone and learning some new things!

Rhonda said...

Really cute dress. Don't feel bad I have had a dress cut out since last summer. I will finish it this year...maybe.

Isisjem said...

This dress looks great on you! It also looks really comfy too

Jessica said...

Kelly we added the pockets... because I think everything should have pockets.
Adrienne- Thanks! now if I could just bring my lazy self to do some crunches... haha

Heather G. said...

Really cute! It looks fab on you!

Jennifer said...

That style looks so good on you! Clothes sewing is fun and so rewarding (untill the item comes out not how expected). Great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...