Sunday, January 9, 2011

For the Grandmas

Micah wore his first pair of real shoes today- I thought you'd all like a picture--


This is the first time I have tried to photograph him on my own... I even 'edited' the photos... then I put the old and new version up on the screen and made Uber tell me which he liked better-- he chose the ones I edited! Woot! Anyway... I really need to take a class or something because it took a good 30 min for two photos and they are just barley different from what I started out with... haha...

11 comments:

Corinnea said...

Oh Dear! He is just amazingly cute. Give him kisses all over his face for me!!!

Corinnea said...

Oh! And your photos are awesome!!! Good job!

Norma's Nonsense said...

Great photos; however with a beautiful boy like that how can you go wrong!?!? I LOVE the second one the best, his eyes are amazing! Give him a kiss from the g-gramma. I miss holding him so much.

Jennifer said...

what a handsome little chunk!

Joan's Good Life said...

He is SO adorable! I wish I could meet him! He's got cheeks that are just asking to be kissed! Actually, they are begging to be smooooched! ;-)

Joan's Good Life said...

P.S. Allen says.... if you get only one good shot out of 100, you're doing great!

There you go. MR. Allen said! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone. He is adorable. I would also love to give him a kiss. Maybe oneday we will meet.

Adrienne said...

Fantastic pictures! He's a handsome guy. ^_^

Mary A. said...

He is sooo cute and the pictures are great. Watch out! Instead of having a shoe addiction for myself, I now have one for Nicolas. Little boy shoes are so cute and tiny. I may still have a little addiction for myself =)

his eye is on the sparrow said...

You're right, Jessica, first shoes is definitely a grandma thing! What a love!!

Gramma Sherrill said...

Our Baby MAC is the cutest thing we've seen. Give him a big hug and kiss from Gramma and Grandpa Colvin. Looking at those feet I think he's going to be like his daddy. Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...