Monday, September 20, 2010

Photo Shoot Part 2

You guys are all so sweet thanks for all the nice comments! Here's part two of the photos and then I will stop torturing you guys with pictures of me!

These were all taken in the little down town area of Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island - which is about a 40 minutes north of us.
I LOVE this wall.
I think this one is my favorite!



Uber is so hot...and awesome because he humors me way longer than he should!
Holding yourself up when your front heavy is interesting... I love the pictures but if Uber and Mum hadn't been nice and helped me down I would have fallen over!

Mum did a FANTASTIC job I am so happy with all of the pictures and these were just a few of my favorites!

Back to crafting tomorrow... and it's a good one!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love love love that last one of you in the door way! And the one of Uber leaning over you, and looking at you with his hand on your belly. Such great pictures, you did a great job with these, Corinnea!!

Joan's Good Life said...

All fabulous pictures! I too LOVE the wall! And the door in the wall is pretty awesome! I especially enjoyed seeing you in your grown up life with your husband. You both look supremely happy and when I look at these photo's it makes me smile! Thank you for sharing your happiness with us all! ;-)

kms handmade said...

Hey you figured out how to make a heart! :) That wall IS really cool! Those pics are great!

Norma's Nonsense said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE......okay, you get the idea. Corinnea you have crossed the line into professional photographer. Jess and Matt.....professional models. Am I being parcial?????

Corinnea said...

Yes mom, you're very partial. That's ok though.

We had a fun day. The wall is awesome.

Coisas da Laura said...

This couple looks wonderful!!! I can see that you belong together!!!!!Your baby is very lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...