Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bunting!

Here's one of several sneak peeks of the nursery...or nursery related items I'll be showing you over the next few days. We (read Uber) put the shelving up on the side of the closet... not that this is their final placement because we are still waiting on the dresser/changing table.... but it's pretty close.
I had planned on adding a thicker molding across the front of the shelving to hide the brackets... but I am SO OVER PAINTING so instead I decided to make some fun fabric bunting.
I'm totally loving it! Yes you can still see the uprights but the brackets have disappeared now and that's really what bugged me. And the bunting matches some other items in the nursery... which you will see later!

I also must mention that you have my awesome Mum to thank for ALL of the photography on my site the last few weeks... I have been making her take all of the pictures... I am SOOOO lazy!
P.S. Look at all of those adorable shoes!

4 comments:

kms handmade said...

Very cute and clever!

Jennifer said...

this is a really good idea! I love it!

Corinnea said...

I promise I'll get better with a glue gun too.... Love "helping" you!

Norma's Nonsense said...

Love what you have done. Looks great. Can't wait to see what is next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...