Saturday, January 30, 2010

Somethings Fishy...

Another pillow completed! I actually finished this at the beginning of the week but the sun hasn't been cooperating with my schedule so today I just made due with the flash... sorry!

I am really stoked with him. I used different colors of felt on him than the last time and made him more red and blue... I am not sure which one I like more, they both strike me for different reasons. But the other one is already at it's new home so I guess it doesn't matter!
This one is done on a light blue linen and is 18x18" (I stuffed a 20" insert into him) the felt is 100% wool

I am not sure what I am going to do with him... probably keep him... but I may get a wild hair and list him in the shop to see if he sells.... and then be more then happy to keep him if he doesn't... lol.
I have been trying to wipe out old projects that have been collecting dust around the house... which means a little lack of enthusiasm around here and in turn less things completed to show you!
My older brother is flying in tonight so fair warning I might disappear for a little while...again.

6 comments:

Corinnea said...

The pillow is gorgeous! Glad you posted even with the dreaded flash! ha ha.

Give the boys a big hug for me when they get there.

Joan's Good Life said...

Wow! It is gorgeous! If you don't want the fish to go to another home, you'd best not put him in the shop. Once it goes into the shop, someone is sure to purchase him! He's too fabulous not to pass up!
Don't say I didn't warn ya! ;-)

sherie lee said...

Love him!!!

Adrienne said...

He's fantastic! And Joan's right, if you list him, he will sell.

Norma's Nonsense said...

It turned out very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on, keeping on!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...