Monday, June 20, 2011

New Tshirt Design

I am very slow. Because this is the first time I am telling you all that Mum gave me an awesome gift for my birthday (in MARCH) she got me a YUDU.  And it is a lot of fun... once you stop trying to use the outrageously expensive crappy emulsion that YUDU sells. I have been practicing-- and currently need to spend another day making and burning screens... since I have some new graphics I want to try -- YEAH! 

Here is a butterfly shirt- which I will be putting up in the shop at a later undetermined date. I had to do some additional improvements to the graphic but I am really happy with it. 
This opens up all sorts of options!
Plus it will be fun to have some more girly options in the shop.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Now that I've Googled Yudu, I can tell you how awesome this is! I love the shirt, that butterfly design is just gorgeous. :)

Corinnea said...

Can't wait to see all your ideas done! Get on it! Ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...