Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Version 2

Are we bored yet?! Well this is mainly for family who is asking what the room will look like... I redid my inspiration board for my mum this morning because I have made some changes so I thought I would share it here.... because I have nothing else to show for myself! I actually have MANY things going on right now just nothing done that I am done with! Of course if I stopped redoing inspiration boards some of those other things might get done!

But obviously that is not how I roll so I am going with something is better than nothing.

5 comments:

Joan's Good Life said...

I'm with you! If you've got inspiration running through you for baby room, then I say, go with it!

Congratulations to you and Uber ('k I don't know how to get those umlauts over the "u") and have fun creating a wonderful room for baby.

Corinnea said...

Love the new board!

Jennifer said...

i love to decorate the girls room. it's an ongoing thing. I love your ideas!

kms handmade said...

Still cool! you wanna come over and do my kids rooms next?

Anonymous said...

It is going to look absolutely adorable, it really helps that you are soooo organized.
Aunt Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...