Monday, December 15, 2008

tags and hangers

So I finally made up some tags… it only took me forever! They are tags and kind of business cards and they are totally working for me!


Mum sent me some fun little hangers that they have been selling in the shop. So I have been coming up with some fun uses for them around the house. It's been slightly distracting!

I made a simple little calendar for my corkboard. I have about 3 months left that need to be put together... I just need to find a little bit of time to do them! Time- I have plenty of that right?

Shhh! I opened a christmas gift early... yes I know i am naughty! But LOVE the calendars that my Grandma sends. This one is James Christensen... my favorite! The little hanger worked for this too!

I started some baking today... actually it was candy making I will share with you later !

4 comments:

Corinnea said...

LOVE your tags!

LOVE your ideas!!

LOVE you!!!

Jennifer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tags! Love the calendar!! What program do you use most? Did I mention I love the tags?

Jessica said...

I just made the tags on Publisher. I like how simple they make some of the process, it's really easy to select sizes and dimensions for different things...but other things (like font) not so much. I am just starting to use publisher though because we just installed it. What I really want is to actually be able to make my own graphics... cause what is out the stinks... no offense!

Norma's Nonsense said...

I'm not going to say I love it all... *smile*

Can't wait to see what you do next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...